Sunday, May 20, 2007

Finally back into the workforce !

Sorry for the apparent lack of updates again as I have been aggressively looking for work and attending interviews.

After more than six months of compulsory hiatus, I am glad to say that I've been offered a position in my ex-company which has since relocated to somewhere very near my home(about 3 bus stops away).

And just for those who are interested in what I'm doing, I will be a support engineer for Apple professional applications like Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio and Motion.

Right now, the tricky part for me will be getting back into the momentum of a normal working life with the occasional long hours associated with it.

1 comment:

Bamboo Pictures said...

Hi Mel. Great stuff! I'm looking for freelancers to do simple 3D elements for corporate videos. How can I contact you? rodney@bamboopictures.com